iTrent Developer and Administrator
We are looking for a Specialist with iTrent Development and Administration experience to support London Borough of Redbridge. The Specialist will be required to develop new modules within iTrent ensuring that the system delivers the requirements of the service users. Ensure resilience in the existing systems team for business objects and iTrent administration.
Expected contract length:
Who the specialist will work with:
Small multi-discipliary team that provides support to all applications that are used by Finance in the authority but specialise in supporting iTrent for the authority and all school users.
What the specialist will work on:
- Review and update business objects reports - train exiting team on report maintenance.
- Review and update the recruitment module set up with the HR business partner team.
- Implement the case management module within ITrent.
- Implement the Eslips functionality within ITrent
- Review and implement the talent manager module
- Implement user defined fields to replace data capture in spreadsheets.
Address where the work will take place:
The Specialist will be required to work remotely until the COVID-19 restrictions are in place and later at the London Borough of Redbridge offices in Ilford.
Total work required is 2.5 days per week, to be spread over three days
Essential skills and experience:
- iTrent system administration, including upgrades and UAT testing for new modules
- Detailed knowledge of the iTrent web recruitment module
- Experience of creation of new payrolls, updating and creating new salary calculations, and updating structures following reorganisations within the authority.
- Experience of creating data load templates to upload information directly into iTrent
- Skilled and experienced in monitoring and maintenance of workflow engines
- Skills and experience of creation and maintenance of business object reports and the integration and extraction of SQL from these reports so that it can be used with Power BI
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Have an understanding of service desk functions
- Have an understanding of the Hornbill ITSM tool.
Cultural fit criteria:
- Successfully work as part of a team.
Additional assessment methods:
Technical competence: 70%
Cultural fit: 10%