Business Analyst (Asset Management)
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Asset Management experience with Environment & Business Asset Management knowledge to work on the Environment Agency's AIMS Upgrade project. The Specialist will work with the business to develop their Asset Management Business Processes, that align with Flood Risk Management.
Expected contract length:
The services can be delivered remotely until the COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Visits to the Environment Agency's Bristol office and other travel throughout England may be required after that.
Who the Specialist will work with:
There is a full IT and Business Team in place for this work. This role will report to the Business team but will work closely with the Enterprise and Data Architects as well as the existing Business Analyst.
What the Specialist will work on:
The specialist will work on the AIMS Upgrade project within the Environment Agency. This is a continuous improvement project and its goal is to improve the core systems and tools used to manage, maintain and operate the Environment Agency's assets by replacing several existing Asset Management IT Systems.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must have prior knowledge of the Environments Agencies existing Asset Management Systems, i.e AIMS: Inventory, AIMS: Planning and CMMS
- Must have a working knowledge of the functionality and configuration of AIMS: Operation & Maintenance (AIMS: OM).
- Must have a working knowledge of the asset management processes within the Environment Agency.
- Must be aware of the Environment & Business asset management processes.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Developed asset management business processes previously.
Cultural fit criteria:
- Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
- Take responsibility for their work
- Can work with clients with low technical expertise
Technical competence 70% Cultural fit 10% Price 20%