Business Analyst - IT Replacement
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support London Borough of Redbridge with their IT replacement project and involves working with the business stakeholders to define how they wish the new system to be configured to realise the benefits.
Expected contract length:
Initially 3 months with potential extensions
Who the specialist will work with:
Programme and project manager, data manager, business analysts and project support officers within the team. Subject matter experts within the housing service including heads of service, team managers and officers.
What the specialist will work on:
Analysis of the processes and procedures to inform the configuration of a new housing management system. This will include process mapping 'As Is' and working with the service to define 'To Be', with particular emphasis on 'value chain', effective demand management to create positive customer outcomes. Analysis should highlight the benefits of changing process and procedures linked to method statements developed as a part of the procurement process.
Role can be delivered remotely using Microsoft Teams and other such platforms until the COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Visits to the London Borough of Redbridge offices in Ilford may be required after that.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2+ years of local authority housing service business analysis experience.
- Relevant business analysis / change management qualification
- Housing management system implementation experience
- Transformation and change management methodology experience
- Value chain analysis experience
- Business process mapping experience
- Benefits realisation management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Workshop facilitation
- Presentation skills
Cultural fit criteria:
- Can work with clients with low technical expertise
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Challenge the status quo
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Take responsibility for their work
Technical competence 60% Cultural fit 10% Price 30%